What should this be called???
Hmm .... becky's idea encouraged me even more coz i was just hesitating whether to put the lyrics or not . but i'll do it anyways . =) enjoy!
(verse)
Can you see the mighty acts of the Lord?
Can you see His might hands working in Your life
Can you see He formed the moon and the stars?
Can you feel His blood and love flowing from His scars
(Pre-chorus)
All creation Lord comes from You
Too marvelous for my words to say
All creation Lord comes from You
That's why I'll seek the Lord and finds His strength
(Chorus)
The Lord is good
I'm amazed by Him
I'm in awe of Him
I'm so in love with You
The Lord is good
I'll rememeber His works
I'll declare His praise
And I'm so in love with You
(bridge)
O' Jesus Lord of universe
You take control and
You reign
*btw , do feel free to suggest tittle for this song coz my brain has been stuck these 2 days. thanks ya =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home