Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Miss my BaBy!

Phew .... it's 11 24pm now ... 22 Feb 2007 and i'm glad to announce i'm back ... finally back from a very tiring Chinese New Year ... but it wasn't such a bad one. Things would've been pretty mediocre without the Penang trip . But shall save that all for another post . I'm TOO Tired.

Basically i just want to say this :

Almost 1 week away from home ,

I MISS MY ELECTONE!!

Ok , call me nuts . Electone maniac , music freak , crazy girl , or whatever .... i just miss playing it . Before leaving to penang , i was pretty inspired to compose .. and i'm trying to get things right with THE composition . And see if i can come out with soemthing and try to program it on my computer . I think i better start getting on my gears if i really want to see my music production job becoming a reality . One year away from graduation is very fast and i must grab every opportunity and free time i have to do as much arrangement and composition as i can to make it as my portfolio . Say NO to laziness! Hahahaahha ...

by the way ,

Happy Chinese New Year and may your piggy year be filled with prosperity and love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home