Irritated AgAiN....
What's got into me lately?
I get irritated by someone easily .... am i just too senstive ? Or am running out of patience ... or .. Can't think of anything else ... or any other stupid excuses .
Things were going fine .... until i came home after work . Had a dramatic evening ... went to the hospital to check out on my dad who knocked down a motorist but thank God everything was in control and nothing major happened . The boy was sent home by dad and bills were paid but no bones were broken . So praise God that dad was fine but his car is not sadly... front bumper was torn off so you'd imagine ... just like an F1 car without the front nose cone... looked a little naked. Hahaha ... poor daddy..
Then went to mamak as usual for supper .... so came home just now at 11+ pm and came online . Saw C.H online and so we had a little chat but HE IRRITATED ME after the whole conversation was over . Can't stand it . MEN!!! sometimes i wonder what's happening in their brains...
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
is it possible for us to practice with Mic on mon?
chpok says:
no
chpok says:
where got mic
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
downstairs have 2 mic
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
we just need 2 more
chpok says:
i got 1
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
ok need 1 more
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
then just pluck into the amp in the hall?
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
can ah?
chpok says:
not need lah
chpok says:
cannot use the am
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
why not
chpok says:
cannot yse
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
why not
chpok says:
is not brlong to us
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
no the mixer in the hall
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
last time when we practiced Beatles stuffs
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
we just get the mic from downstairs and pluck in the mixer
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
and the sound comes out from the speakers
chpok says:
cannot use the mixer
JeSusLOVES'LiLy-"2plus3...I'm happy everyone's practising!!!! " says:
why not
chpok says:
i dont have permission to use it
AARRRRGRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sentence really turned me off .. and i got so fed up i told Siang over the other msn window
"forget it , we're not using any mics on Mon."
While on the other Msn window Den was delighted and insist that we should practice with mics on Monday ... I came out with a conclusion that ....
I should care-less for things around me and just CHILL when things or people are not happening according to my way . Not everyone's perfect anyway , but i guess we (C.H and i) have a lot of personalities in common ... that's why i guess we get fed up easily .... but we STILL do what's needed to be done ... SICK .
Lord , please open up my eyes and heart to receive your power and peace ... and extend my grace so that i may not hurt other people's feelings unnecessary ... I pray that Your patience will be upon me so that my tongue will not kill others . Jesus' name , i pray Amen .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home