We WeRe GoOd...
I didn't quite agree with what C.H said all these while .. about 2plus3's performance during the EF National Finals 2007 that was over in June .. where we didn't win. And i now understand WHY he said
"You all are good... just lack of luck."
I often reply ,
"No .. we were not good and it wasn't our best performance that's why we lost."
I just got the DVD today and watched it a few minutes ago. After the first anticipated time , i thought to myself.
"HEY! We are GOOD! It was exciting man!"
Then i browsed to watch the Black and White team who defeated us ... i couldn't help but point out some flaws .. they were clean , tight , without mistakes (not that i heard of) just that the piece is too SLOW (watch me play their piece solo on Stagea you'll know what i mean) and arrgh... shall not say anymore .... Then i finish watching the rest .. and browse back to 2plus3's performance and watch again . After the 2nd time , i said
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! WE WERE GOOD ACTUALLY!! And we still lost!"
The point is .... I now agree with what C.H thinks and yeah , i know why you're proud of us. =) It'll be sweet to be able to play this piece again in Nov....
PS : No wonder he watched it 5 times.

4 Comments:
EF DVD!! send it to me pls pls pls =) huh... so sad that can't watch it T_T
I listen our performance in youtube okay okay only wor.
4 of you playing it? No substitution? haha. good luck then
hEHE...c.H also watch 5 times? Haiz...suddenly it reminds me that I'm standing beside the little girl and she told me it's embarassing of not getting any award...but think of it, we're GOOD....not to say bad of coz...we've got Techniques! But still L-O-sT...Richard could have fight for us with his Kung Fu with the rest of the judges when he is inside the room discussing the winner....lol
I wanna watch!
When you watch us on Youtube it sounds OK OK Only also.. but we really look good on the video. So you have a look yourself... how to send to you!?? SO BIG!? siao..
Ting - yea .. i saw the girl fall down finally! hahahah pity her. We've got techniques ur right. AFter watching other groups you'll beat your heart and cry i tell you.. sob sob.. there must be a reason God put us through it.
leng lui! didnt know you have a blog!!!
i have the same template as you! hahahaha.
peifei here by the way!
Post a Comment
<< Home