Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bach oh Bach ...

Playing JS Bach's Chorale Prelude makes me 10 times focused and tests my patience as well as my concentration level. It's cool ... after getting all the notes correct and able to start the engine without stopping though. I AM really having fun playing it , although at times practising it makes me really frustrated. I was staring at it for 30 seconds just now blankly , wondering and thinking how is it possible for me to memorize this piece. My one and only piece not memorized out of the 7 , which i also hope this does not pull my marks down. Then , i started playing it again and again and again and again for more than 10 times and tried playing it without looking that notes, and it helped!

Found out that i've memorized almost 3/4 of it. Only certain parts i'm still not sure , and in fact i can play better without relying on the score. Which also helps because i stop less and get most notes correct . THANK YOU JESUS! I need to continue memorizing it now, went for 1 hour break eating my supper. Arghh usual routine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teck!! said...

I can't imagine that you're memorizing BACH's pieces eh~

I just feel like laughing when you're talking and playing Bach's piece >.<
HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!

Anyway, you seem like liking it slowly.

And ya, your exam this week right? Richard is a good examiner and he treat you all so nice^^

Good luck good luck! And Happy New Year.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home