Thursday, January 18, 2007

PHEW! I need a break ..

Hahhahha am referring to drawing ...

For the first time in years i am drawing again! DRAWING ? Yes i really mean .. drawing .. the other side of me . I think i left it rotten since i left high school . NO it's ever since i started buying the Adobe Photoshop software and never want to hold the pencil to draw again .

Well , not many things can make me start drawing as i am so lazy ..... yeah i guess only meaninful things make me move . Yup , am drawing a portrait for my dear girl .. Eden ... hahaah
Owe her a belated belated birthday gift and so i did not plan to buy anything for her . But just drawing her a portrait of one of our nice picture taken together in school . I finished drawing her , but not myself .. and u know what ?

SHE LOOKS LIKE TANG CHUI MAN (Hong Kong actress) in my drawing!!!

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? ? arrghhh ... that's the problem when u don't practice ur drawing skills as well . ... the lips and the mouth has some problem but i'm too lazy and tired to alter it now .

Signing off .. hope to be able to complete the rest of the portrait later ... Just gonna hang around until mum comes back then go to Ampang observe class ... arrghh! I go out everyday again!! Where's my holidays then??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home