Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"Hi nice to meet you..." Part 2

Today was surprisingly one of those days in school that left me wandering around the school canteen fish pond deep in thoughts . While waiting for Mellaine to go home , Spagetti girl caught me by the side and cracked a common joke about me standing there deep in thoughts and looking apparently claimed "COOL look" .

I had moral lesson just before the last bell for the day rung and as usual Moral seemed to be a very interesting yet "boring" subject to us all at times (I'm sorry See Tho!) . But being left with just 15 minutes to going home , she decided to knock off and so we had a little conversation or two with Mrs See Tho (my CF , moral teacher) and with Becky , and Jan . Somehow or another the conversation flew to this topic that captured me and so we talked ... I talked it out at least ..

I guess so god , that You made it for me to talk to her and at least I've got some great advice from her . About what ? Well , "part 2" so you might have known it was about my church hopping dilemma . I spilled it out to her and she gave me some very important things in mind that I should remember . She said that things will not be the same once i attended this new church and somehow or another once I stop attending my old church I won't feel obliged to look back unless I have rather plenty of commitments . I trashed out to her and she told me what was exactly opposite to michy , and even jessK ....

It was funny but it was as though my heart felt much better after talking to her coz maybe she really spoke what You wanted to tell me ... she also mentioned that attending this 'new" church might be an opening for my mum to get saved coz it happened just at the right time and mum seemed really interested in this new church . Or is it too early to say so ? i don't know but for all i know this has been bothering me for these past couple of weeks but at least today i feel a lot more better ...

Last saturday evening Aunt Peggy from "new" church called me and had a nice casual chat with me . She wanted to know me closer and insisted on introducing the youth there to me . I am really greatful for their hospitality but I was shaken by that phone call the other day . Today , I guess I don't have that perception anymore and I'll just go ahead and be BOLD to fellowship wit these people ... who knows , I might make some great friends there! I did explain to aunt peggy bout the reason i attended their church and she didn't sound disappointed but infact gave me a very encouraged "OOh nvm , it's ok ok ... " How should i feel?

Hahahah anyways , today marked the remaining 2 1/2 weeks to SPM but once again i'm not shattered or whatsoever .... I hope this FAITH will remain till my Bio paper ends on 2nd Dec so i won't freak out . (NO it's not because i am very prepared and i don't need anymore revision , in fact it's the opposite) Suddenly this phrase from the song One Way says "Your grace abounds so deeply within me" and it's so true. I wanna thank You for working in my everyday life and I'm not sure if today You spoke to me through Mrs See Tho but i definitely want to praise You for Your grace and mercy that i don't deserve sometimes ...

Dear Lord , thank you for your kindness and constant answers to my prayers . I wanna tell you that I love You more than life and trully , Your grace abounds so deeply within me . And most of all , let everything in my life be "More of You , less of me" .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home