Sunday, March 30, 2008

PartY PiCtureS!

This is the original AV room.. the 2 girls were sooo tired... cracking their heads moving furnitures.





Poh Yee brainstorming... (yeah the bolster is seen which means they have been sleeping in the room as well)





Mun Wei massaging the 20 chicken breasts!





NICE work ... Poh Yee's artistically melted crooked chopsticks from stirring the TOO HOT jellies...



TA-da ! The jellys are lovely!


The YAAM girls touching up the food!





Nyam nyam..dishes for the night..

My special Pork Chop!





The very beautifully decorated No WHITE TIE table....


I love this banner ! Thank's Poh Yee!

I'm making my wish .. which i dunno what i mumbled to Jesus. I only remember THANKING HIM.


Checking out my GIGANTIC cocktail

My lovely bday cake!

Church gang...=)

My favourite picture of the table.

YAAM gang!

The next morning after we've packed the place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home