Wednesday, May 18, 2005

God gives you Roller-coaster rides in life ...

Well well ... it's been another week since i've last blogged . And for that reason i have so much to update here but too little time to do it . I would then have to shorten my feelings . Today is 18th May 2005 which means i've started in UCSI for about 3 weeks or so .

You can roughly guess what i'm going to write about . For you concerned folks out there , i'm sorry i've isolated myself from the social world for the past 3 weeks but life hasn't been that pleasant until i guess it's quite stable and certain which will be ,... next year in March ? (2006!)

To cut all my story short , my latest plan is now to just study in UCSI for this May-August semester and withdraw from the college by September . Actually my final exams are on mid Aug which leaves me less than 3 months before i leave Cheras! To tell you honestly , i can't wait to leave UCSI!

I've been spending my past week doing a lot of thinking , pondering ,seeking and even emotional ups and downs . I've been going to church to worship God like never before , seeking help from Him desperately , asking thousand people for advice and opinion , seeking assurance , getting confidence and the toughest of all comes to this :

MAKING A DECISION

And so life is full of this process i guess . Making a decision when unplanned things pop up . THe worst part of it all is when it has progress until this stage . Where i've paid my 1st semester fee , with no refund , the college asking me to appeal for a different scholarship with the condition of serving the college 65 hours per semester . (doing donkey jobs i mean-ask Amanda or Hsiu Szen , they'll know what i mean) . I know doing 5 hours donkey work for the college per week is very little and in fact not burdening but i'm very concern because i have to work in LS!

Ok so the key factor is , i've given open doors again from the college to appeal for a different scholarship and with my case i will 99% get it . The quiestion now is why do i stil not want to continue in UCSI ? I get to study contemporary course , get a degree , start to get friends , not too bad lecturers , location nearer to Kajang .... These sounds good from the outside but inside of me honestly i just don't feel good going there .

For the past week i've just been very busy collecting data going to college for classes everyday and these are some very interesting data i've got. THe Pros and Cons i mean .... And when I had no choice but to finally decide I took a very rapid changing decision yesterday nite after talking to Eric ko-ko for the last assurance . I've decided actually long ago , but because the college called me , opened door for me , it left me fickle minded again . And so last Thurs when I had to go Kajang Yamaha , i went to Yamaha Kelana Jaya to meet my co-ordinator there . The reason being i also went to had a chat with Ms Julie (The Yamaha Academy person in charge) and found Loretta .

I'm more than grateful that Loretta gave me very useful and essential advice that i will follow as my plan . So , i will give my 150% for my Gd 5 Fundamental exams for Dec and pass it once and for all so that I can straight away skip to Diploma in Yamaha Academy next March 2006. Sounds cool ? Sounds great to me , but hopefully i will settle down then . No more turning backs for me , no more cash after going to Academy , and no more regrets coz this is the route i chose and i believe this is what God wants me to go through . Passionate for music and paying loads of prices for it .

Gosh this is the 3rd time i'm typing my post and because of my idiotic pc i can't publish this yet already in a week . Anyway , adios and ciao . Life goes on though i dread to go college everyday . I need to be "powered by the Bright side". (Sounds familiar? hahahaah)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home